Monday, June 30, 2008

Hufflepuff Quiz #5

It's a new quiz for the Hufflepuffs! This time it's a cryptogram, and here is the solution:

'You know what?' Ron murmured, lookig over at the bar with enthusiasm. 'We could order anything we liked in here. I bet that bloke would sell us anything, he wouldn't care. I've always wanted to try firewhisky."

The quote, of course, is from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Herminone didn't approve of Ron's idea. I wonder what firewhisky's like? Is it anything like a Hot Damn?

2 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

That depends, what's a Hot Damn?

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe you found the snitch - amazing! I did two rounds of HSKS and never found that thing. I found the extra quizzes too much ot keep up with.. good for you to juggle it all. I was a Hufflepuff too (I think - I'd have to look at old posts).OHHH that could be a clue as to who your SP12 buddy is....Have a great July 4 weekend.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home