Monday, June 16, 2008

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday, but we spent most of it in Indianapolis - traveling from celebrating two other birthdays and a high school graduation.

Aaron sneaked out again in the morning - but this time he returned with pastries rather than an engagement ring. Pastries from Renee's, specifically - which were seriously yummy.

We spent most of the day running errands and doing laundry, so it was a real treat to come home and find this package waiting for me - a present from Kaaelana as a thank-you for finding the Snitch and bringing Quidditch Glory to House Hufflepuff in the Hogwarts Swap.


And this was inside!

A beautiful skein of sock yarn (gee, how could anyone know that I like sock yarn?), with a note hailing me as Quidditch Queen. Between this and all the postings on the HSKS5 Blog, I definitely feel royally treated.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Hi Laura,
Oh I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. I had it in mind to write you - but with the last school days for the children, reports, room cleaning, etc. the time just got away from me. Happy, happy belated!!!! (The new blue and purple yarn you posted on your page is absolutely heavely!) VREDE en VREUGDE Linda

9:26 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I'm behind on my blog reading - Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home