Monday, June 30, 2008

More Knitting I Can't Show You

I'm back from Border Raids with a nearly-finished knitting project, but I can't post any pictures.

I'm about to start another one, and I can't even talk about it.

The first project is for my Hogwarts buddy, Ophelia Hopkirk. She knows I'll be sending her Hogwarts Sock Kit, but since it's nice to have some sort of surprise, I won't show off the bag until she sees it in person. I'm quite pleased with it, although the whole project took much longer than I expected. But it's nearly finished, and should go in the mail by the end of the week.

I'm also getting ready to make something for my SP12 pal, but won't even say what it is, just in case she reads my blog.

I'm really glad that I'm finished with knitting on a deadline for awhile. It's fun to make things for other people, but it will be nice to be knitting for fun, and not because I need to. For now, I want to try to finish some in-progress projects before I pick up anything else.

I've started a knitalong that's going to begin on July 4....so here's my personal challenge. Until then (yes, I know it's only four days, but goals need to be attainable) I will not start any new knitting projects. I will only work on things already in progress. Maybe I'll even finish something - but there's no pressure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home