Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fitting in at Hogwarts

Not much new to post, so I'm seeing which Hogwarts resident I'm most like. Personally, I like Dumbledore, but I thought I'd come up as a Sirius Black - and really wish I could do a Bat-Bogey Hex like Ginny Weasley.

We're heading down to Kentucky for the weekend for an SCA event. I hope I'll have some finished knitting when I'm back!

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
You scored as a Albus Dumbledore
Strong and powerful you admirably defend your world and your charges against those who would seek to harm them. However sometimes you can fail to do what you must because you care too much to cause suffering.
Albus Dumbledore

75%
Sirius Black

75%
Ginny Weasley

75%
Harry Potter

70%
Draco Malfoy

65%
Remus Lupin

65%
Hermione Granger

60%
Ron Weasley

60%
Severus Snape

55%
Lord Voldemort

30%

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home