Hufflepuff Quiz #6
It's time for another Hufflepuff Quiz - this one about Dark Creatures. I'm going to refrain from comment about the Creature that's been clawing my bathroom door, since these sound much more scary:
1) What is a Chimaera?
- A Chimaera is a creature with a lion's head, a goat's body, and a dragon's tail. They are vicious and dangerous.
2) Name 3 of the 4 breeds of Winged Horses.
- Abraxan, Aethonan, Granian
3) What are Yeti afraid of?
4) How does a wizard rid a farm of a Nogtail?
- Nogtails can be chased off by a pure white dog.
5) Why are Fwoopers sold with a silencing charm?
- Its song will drive the listener insane.
6) Where are Erklings found?
- Erklings are native to Germany.
7) Name the only spell known to repel a Lethifold.
(Bonus if you can name the wizard who survived a Lethifold attack)
- The Patronus Charm is the only known defense against a Lethifold. This was discovered by Flavius Belby, the only known survivor of a Lethifold attack.
I've sent a collection of Hogwarts supplies to my pal in Ravenclaw. I can't wait to find out how she likes them!