Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Still waiting....

Nothing today.

My box was in Champaign at 7:15 this morning. So I'd hoped it would make its way to me, but I guess I'm waiting another day. Which means I was able to do other useful stuff, like stripping paint and baking gingerbread - but a box with a dish rag would be really nice.

I have a feeling this will be my view most of the day tomorrow. See that space on the street? I'm just waiting to see it filled with a mail truck.

Would you like some actual knitting content? I've started a new Wavy Gravy Hat - #8. This one is for the latest KFBO charity project. It should have also been my 9/11 service project, but I couldn't find the yarn. Does looking for yarn count as community service? What if my stash is really, really disorganized?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home