Wednesday, November 26, 2008

When things work out

Take a look at this:

These are the leftovers from my Noro Kureyon hat. Almost exactly one ball of Kureyon - how perfect is that? Now, I can buy a ball of Kureyon anytime I'm entranced by the pretty colors, and I'll know what to do with it.


Just in time for Thanksgiving, I have my Wavy Gravy. Not the guy, or the ice cream, but a really nifty hat. A hat which covers my ears, which is important. If I hadn't just packed a giant bag of Thanksgiving knitting, I'd run to the yarn store in a heartbeat so I could get yarn for another hat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

WOW, I've made 3 of these hats and I usually get slightly more of the Kureyon left over at the end. That is CLOSE. And you knit FAST!

I also love that the pattern only takes 1 skein of Kureyon, so I don't have to go nuts trying to match up the striping between 2 balls :)

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home