Quidditch, Round One
Did I mention that the Hogwarts Swap involves a lot of work? Here's the latest - a Quidditch game. We'll have three rounds, each with a set of trivia questions to answer, a scavenger hunt, and a Snitch to find. I thought I was a big Harry Potter geek, but I'm learning that I'm really not.
So here are my answers:
1. Which of Arabella Figg's cats ran out from under the car?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of Albus Dumbledore's middle names?
3. Which educational decree introduced a High Inquisitor to Hogwarts?
4. Apart from Harry, Ron and Hermione, who was the first person to enter the Hog's Head that showed an interest in Harry's Defense Against the Dark Arts classes?
b. Neville Longbottom
5. In the first Quidditch match of the year which player attempted to score first?
a. Angelina Johnson
6. What kind of bush does Harry hide behind to listen to the news?
b. A hydrangea bush
7. Why is Mundungus Fletcher disguised as a woman when he witnesses the DA (Dumbledore's Army) meeting in the Hog's Head pub?
b. He was banned from the Hog's Head pub 20 years ago.
8. When Harry and Cho go on their first date to Madam Puddifoot's in Hogsmeade, what is it decorated with for Valentine's Day?
c. Golden cherubs and pink confetti
9. How old is Sturgis Podmore and where does he live?
a. 38 and number 2 Laburnum Gardens Clapham
10. What did Fred and George Weasley do to Montague?
a. Forced him head-first into a Vanishing Cabinet on the first floor.
After the Trivia, there's a Picture Scavenger Hunt:
Fred and George Weasley, together
Hog's Head Pub
Mr. Weasley & Harry, together
Now it's on to find the Snitch!