Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dead Again

I'm an early casualty in Sock Wars III. It's easier to handle the second time around. In fact, I'm glad I'm dead, because I wasn't making really good progress on the Detonator Socks.

I came home today to find these waiting for me. It's really a lovely way to die - not only do I get these beautiful green socks, but my assassin even made me a pretty little pair of sock earrings as a consolation gift. I'm definitely consoled - and even feel guilty that I'll be dumping a half-finished set of socks on her after she's gone to so much trouble for me.


My assassin/benefactor is Linda, who I don't believe has a blog. But she says she's been reading my blog, which is pretty exciting. I didn't know I had an audience!

So thank you, Linda! While I'm sorry to be dead, I love my new socks - I'm wearing them as I write this, because I wanted to be able to show them off at work. I've been wanting to make green socks for a long time, and now I have a great pair. It's been a pleasure to be killed by you!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Chang said...

OMG I LOVE THE LITTLE EAR RING ONES!!!! I just died of cute.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Charlotte kaae said...

How cute is these earrings... I have to make some, is there a pattern?

Hope to see you in the common room next week... We miss you now that you are gone for this week...

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home