Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm not even pretending anymore.

Now I'm killing with Glee.

Death Hat #3, destined for Charisa.

I knit this one from start to finish, because the original Charisa-destined weapon disappeared in the mail.

I thought about bringing the hat to the Obama meeting, because the idea of bringing a weapon-in-progress to hang out in a building full of Secret Service agents really amused me. But I didn't think she'd find that as cool as I would, so the hat got delayed a bit while I finished the Zombie Socks, and Charisa gets to spend a few more days alive in lieu of getting an adventure-having hat.

Beware! Fuzzy Green Death (made from Cascade 220 wool) is on its way! I am becoming a killing machine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hey Laura...what's the pattern for that hat? What yarn did you use?

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home