Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Works in Progress

The Sockday Club is talking about a lace knitalong. Before I give into temptation, I should take stock and figure out what I have in progress. Here's the list:

Entrelac Socks from the Spring 2007 Interweave Knits (for the knitalong)
Fascine Braid Socks from Mountain Colors (this is the January/February Sock Club sock)
Ocean Lace Stole from Just One More Row (a gift from a River Knits Secret Pal)
Sunrise Circle Jacket from the Spring 2006 Interweave Knits
2 dog sweaters (they just need some finishing work)
Pomatomus socks from Knitty
Bavarian Strolling Socks from the 2006 Pattern-a-Day calendar
Bulgarian Rose socks from the November/December 1994 Piecework
Belle Epoque sweater from Knitty
Mutant Poiret/Cathode sweater
Croisette wrap-around cardigan

I think this is everything, more or less. It doesn't include a handful of scrap-yarn-consuming projects like the tessellating fish afghan, since I've only made a handful of fish.

It also doesn't include the projects I'm about to start: The Braided Rice Socks for the March/April Sock Club, or Elizabeth's socks for the Sockday club.

I don't know if writing it all down makes it look better or worse. But it does call into question whether I need to start any new projects.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home