Friday, September 15, 2006

FO Pictures

It's definitely time to start catching up. I've finished moving, the dogs are settling in, and I have a new power cord for my computer to replace the one Max broke. I even finished another pair of socks, but pictures of those will follow after I've bragged about these.


FO #1 is the "Folds of Function" pocket pouch from Folk Bags. I confess I haven't been very impressed by most of the books in the "Folk" series, but this one's different. I can't believe how many of the projects I want to make. I'm only avoiding starting several bags now because I know the library will want the book back soon!

The construction on this is really neat. It's a rectangular bag, and the shape is formed by the drawstring holes. It's made using some of my Lucy Neatby sock yarn, so now I don't have to worry about trying to get a pair of socks out of the skein.







FO #2 is the "Gull Wing Socks" from Socks Socks Socks. This is Regia cotton yarn, bought in Germany, left over from my Sock Pal socks. I've already worn them once, and hope we'll have a few more of those just-cool-enough days for lacy cotton socks.















This picture is all I have left of FO #3, Nautie. This was a gift for my SP8 secret pal. She's a big Muppet fan, and this was the closest thing I could find to a knitted Muppet. Besides, who wouldn't love a soft cuddly sea monster? I'm sure more Nauties will follow, but this guy will always be special, since he was the first.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home