Thursday, August 03, 2006

New Projects

According to Secret Pal 8, we're supposed to do blog posts once a week. I've been slow to update, largely because I've had a hard time getting pictures - and who wants a blog without pictures?

But I can report that I've started two new projects (yeah, so much for cutting back). One is the "Folds of Function" pocket pouch from Folk Bags, which may wind up on my list of must-have knitting books real soon now. I'm using the skein of Lucy Neatby's Celestial Dreams Merino that I bought awhile ago. There's supposed to be enough for a pair of socks in one skein, but I don't believe it. There's definintely enough for a bag.

I've also taken to doing some sewing from Patchwork Puzzle Balls. Right now I'm working on a tesselating Zs pattern for the soon-to-be Dr. Z. It's a surprise, so a picture will have to wait.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home