Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Secret Pal Reveal

We have a list of potential secret pals on the SP8 blog now. After glancing through the blogs (I'm at work, and killing time while there are no patrons, but there's still a limit to how much time I should waste), nobody jumps out as my potential pal. I'll have to look more carefully.

But before I do, I'm going to make some wild guesses. So, SP, you can give me a clue as to how many I'm right about - or I'll wait for the big reveal.

1. She lives in Louisiana, in kind of a remote area.
2. She's into other crafts besides knitting. I'm pretty sure she dyes. I also suspect spinning or maybe embroidery.
3. Either she has no pets, or she's a much better housekeeper than I am.
4. She's outdoorsy.
5. She's older than me. This is getting harder to be - but I'd guess she's early 40s.
6. She's married and has school-age kids.
7. She's at least somewhat religious.
8. She's been knitting around 5 years. She likes to knit gifts for other people.

These are vaguely in descending order of my confidence in being right, but except for the Louisiana part, these are hunches, not even educated guesses. Now, I can't wait to find out if any of them are right!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home