Friday, August 04, 2006

Secret Pal Anticipation

The mail brought me this note from my secret pal:

"Hey!

I just wanted to let you know that I've been busy getting your final
package ready! It is going to be full of great stuff! It's going to
be a little sweet, a little spicy, and of course, a little fibery - so get
ready!

Your Secret Pal"


So now the anticipation begins. Sweet? She's already sent me some tasty candy, which I've been enjoying. Spicy? This could be interesting - she's from Louisiana, so maybe something Cajun? Or maybe something for cooking - cinnamon and nutmeg? Or candles? It would probably be easy to guess that "fibery" would be knitting yarn, but there are a lot of possibilities there.

And the biggest question of all: who is she? I know I'll find out all the answers soon, but it's hard to be patient!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home