Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Red, White, and Bad

Wednesday was kind of a stressful day. Nothing especially bad happened, but many frustrations combined with crappy weather and the approaching end of the semester to leave me wanting nothing more than to go home, pet some dogs, and chill out.

Dogs relieve stress, right?

I should have known better. I came home to this. Max jumped into the picture as if to take credit for his work, but I suspect he's not the only culprit. The worst of the mess comes from streamers left over from the Barack Obama party, and from a whole box of Kleenex. Somehow my knitting bag got into the middle of the pile, and they pulled out my Ocean Lace Stole, which had been sitting quietly by the recliner for days, neatly tucked away in its (now destroyed) bag. I think the knitting is OK, but the yarn is a mess.

There was also a package of four flags. I found three. Yes, my dogs desecrated the American flag. Don't tell Gonzales.

Know what Oscar did as soon as I got home? He started playing with a chew toy.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Yeah, that's exactly why I am NOT ready for a dog yet!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Oh My....brings back fond memories of my dog Hansel!! I had JUST moved into a new apartment...with NEW capet, thay had cashed my "pet deposit check"....I unlocked the door and it wouldn't open...something was blocking the door! When I finally managed to get in, Hansel had started at the corner of the LR, behind the door, ripped the carpt back ALL the way to the middle of the room and SHREDDED the padding and carpet....needless to say I didn't get my pet deposit back when I moved!!!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home