Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wednesday Challenge

I found the Wednesday Challenge idea on another blog, and it looks like fun, so I'm going to go for it.

Today's is:

What are your pet peeves?

1. People who drive too slow, especially in parking lots. Parking spaces aren't skittish - you don't have to sneak up on them to keep them from running away!

2. The decorative use of quotation marks, and the use of apostrophes to make plurals. Or should that be plural's?

3. Students who steal paper from the Library printers. Thousands of dollars a year for college tuition and you're too cheap for a trip to Wal-Mart?

4. Road-shaking, bad music blasted through car radios. If just one person made my windows shake with something good - even something as cliched as Also sprach Zarathustra - this might not bother me so much.

There are many more things that annoy me, and some true evils in this world that I dislike - but I'm going to assume that pet peeves should be petty, and keep the list short.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Ohhh, I FORGOT to put how much I *hate* thumping bass coming from cars. It gives me an INSTANT headache!

Thanks for playing :-).

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home