Friday, September 29, 2006

Ready for Sock Club

Tomorrow is the September Sock Club meeting, and I'm ready to go!

These are the July-August socks, Michelle Ogden's own River Ripple pattern. Mine are in Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport, in Tahoe.

I'm very glad I got the picture of them. Right after I took this, I put the socks on. Right after that, I had to chase the dogs through the woods and got the socks covered with burrs. I don't know if they'll ever be the same again.



Now I'm all ready for the September-October sock. This month's theme must be "beaded knitting," because we'll be doing the Beaded Swirls pattern from HeartStrings. This is Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, in Embers, with some beads (168 of them, to be exact) I bought in Indianapolis.

I'm not sure how much of this sock I'll get done, since I only have two weeks to finish my socks to take to Germany!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home