Thursday, May 11, 2006

Socks To Do

I've been trying to keep a list of all the socks I want to make. So here it is - if I get better with HTML mabye I'll make an actual checklist.

"Small Capitals" from Sensational Knitted Socks in Cascade Fixation
"Pomatomus" from Knitty in Icehouse Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock
"Bavarain Strolling Socks" from the Pattern-a-Day Calendar in Dale Baby Ull
Maple Leaf Socks from ??? in Baltic Sea Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport
Fluted Bannister Socks from ??? in Rainbow Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport
Leaf Lace Socks from Socks Socks Socks
Beer Socks (my own design)
"Succession" socks (my own design)
"Pearls of Wisdom" socks from Socks Socks Socks
Toe Socks
Several kinds of self-striping socks
Bulgarian Socks from Piecework in Dale Baby Ull
"Oriel" from Sensational Knitted Socks in the Fancy Image Yarn-of-the-Month from February

The truly scary thing is that I already have the yarn for almost all of these!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home