Friday, July 24, 2009

I am happy to be miserable.

I haven't been able to blog in nearly two months.

The trip to Banff was the most consecutive nights we have spent in one place since the end of the semester.

I have hardly bought any fresh fruit or vegetables in the last two months.

My furniture is either in boxes, covered with boxes, or made of boxes.

I have many, many, things I should be writing.

My printer is on the kitchen counter, because that is the only 3-prong outlet I can find.

I have been bitten by every spider in West Lafayette. And the bites itch.

And I am happy.

This is one reason why.

And this is another.

Aaron and I are married. And we have a home, a home in which we will live, together. It was a beautiful wedding, and it's a beautiful home, in a beautiful neighborhood, with beautiful streets for walking the dogs.

I should try to post more to catch up, but that covers the important parts.

3 Comments:

Blogger Astormorray said...

Congrats! :D

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you! I know you've had much better and more important things to do than blog - - but I am very happy to hear your wonderful news, see tha fabulous pictures, and hear the happiness in your words!
My very best wishes to both of you for more moments of joy than tears in your life together.
VREDE en VREUGDE
Linda Shields

9:11 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Congrats! You were beautiful and look so happy - and your house makes me want move back to the Midwest right this second. It's adorable.

Wishing you many years of happiness!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home