Thursday, July 12, 2007

Very Clean Rocks

I realized - just in time - that I'm going to need examples to felt on for my River Knits needle felting class. So I've stayed up much too late making some examples - just some wool wrapped around rocks to form small pouches.


Where are the rocks? Inside the felt, of course! They provide the center of the pouch, until it's cut open and they're released. And tonight's post isn't just about felting. I'll also provide the handy information that walking around outside after midnight using a flashlight to look for rocks is a lousy way to find good-sized smooth rocks, but is an excellent way to get all the neighborhood dogs to start barking. But it's OK if it's for the greater good of teaching needle felting, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home