Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Food Quirks

It's a Wednesday Challenge, after a long break. It's going up a few days late, in spite of the date here - but I suspect I'm not the only one.

For this week, Heather wants to know about Food Quirks, in a sort of revisiting of her prior quirks challenge. Some of my first-round quirks were food quirks, but I'll see what I can do.

1. Foods served together must be in quantities that balance. There must, for example, always be chips to go with dip. Always a crouton in the forkful of salad, or Raisins in the Bran. Period.

2. Wendy's frosty spread on saltines is surprisingly good.

3. As is chip dip made from sour cream and deviled ham.

4. I don't like to drink without eating, unless I'm drinking water.

5. No ice in drinks, unless it's Bailey's.

6. Dessert only follows a meal. And dessert follows a meal at least once a day. A snack counts as a meal for dessert-eating purposes.

7. I really don't care if foods on my plate touch each other, as long as they're all foods I like. OK - I don't like it when a wet food makes a crisp food soggy, but other than that, it's OK if they touch. Really. There is a quirk that I don't have.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home