Friday, April 20, 2007

More To Come

More pictures, that is. I've just bought a brand-new digital camera, a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX07. I've always refused to even consider buying a camera from an electronics company, assuming that anyone can do decent electronics but only a camera manufacturer could do good optics.

Then I saw the word "Leica." Then I said "Holy ^&%#@!," several times, right in the middle of the Best Buy. If they're getting their lenses from Leica, I don't think I can complain about optical quality. I kept saying "well, *%^@!," in disbelief, all the way to our new knitting gathering. Then I went home and read reviews, and knew this was my camera. Any camera that earns that many *%^@%#!s has to be a good one, right?

The best news is that Best Buy has a new "accidental damage" warranty which covers damage from gravity, water, and VeryBadDogs. Yeah, the subject sort of came up. I wonder if I'll get my money's worth from this warranty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home