Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Good Yarn Day

I stopped by River Knits today to pick up my girl scout cookies, and to pick out yarn for the next project - the entrelac socks from Interweave Knits. I've never done entrelac before, so this will be a fun thing to learn. I'm trying to break out of my blue-purple-green color trend, and experiment with something different, so I hope I'll be happy with these.







Coming home with new yarn and Thin Mints wasn't the best part of the day. The best part was coming back to my boyfriend, returned from Germany for a brief visit. AND he brought yarn! Two skeins of the delightful Regia Silk, to be exact. He was there when I bought my first Regia Silk - he'd scoped out the yarn stores for me - and he knows how much I like it. So this yarn may creep up a bit in the to-knit queue.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home