Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Return to Hogwarts

It's almost time for Round Six of the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap, and I haven't been able to resist signing up again.

There's still time to sign up, for anyone who's interested. I had a great time last round, and still keep in touch with some fellow Hufflepuffs.

But I suspect that even dear friends who like to read about my knitting and dogs may not be so keen on reading the fictitious homework for a fantasy knitting swap. So I've created a new blog for my Hogwarts alter-ego, Selena Starfire. I'll keep all of the Hogwarts-related stuff there, although I'll probably come back here to post my project, and whatever goodies I get in the mail.

The Headmistress added a dyeing kit as an option for this round. I can't wait to see what people put together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home